Hello Friends,Welcome to technewinfo.com. Today, installing Windows on any computer is a common thing. Most people use cd/dvd to install windows. But if your DVD is bad? So what will you do? You have to go to a shop. He will take 200-250 rupees from you. But you do the same thing at home? your money will be save. Today we will learn how to install Windows from pen drive. For this, you have to create bootable pen drive. So that we will be able to install windows in the computer repeatedly. After making the pen drive bootable, you can copy any Windows file.Such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 Etc.
What do we need to make pen drive Bootable?
- Pen drive – minimum size 4 GB
- Power ISO tool – Power ISO tool is best for creating pen drive bootable and CD/DVD image.
- Windows Copy File – You must have a Windows copy file. and If not, you can take it from your friends or download it from the internet.
First download the power ISO tools and then install it. To install this tool, see the image below.
1. How to install Power ISO tool.
- After downloading, open the setup.
- Then click on Run button.
- Now click on next button.
- Then accept the license agreement.
- After this, your power ISO tool will start installing. Wait till installation is done.
- When the installation is over, click the finish button
2. How to create bootable pen drive – steps by steps follow me.
- First, open the Power ISO Tool and go to menu bar now click tool option and click on create bootable usb drive.
- Then Click on OK Button.
- After this, Insert the pen drive in the computer and format it. Pen drive size should be at minimum 4GB.
- After that window selects the image file. If there is no Windows Image file then you can download it from the Internet or you can use Windows DVD. Then click on start button.
- Your usb drive will start becoming bootable. You have to wait some time.
Now your pen drive has become successfully bootable. Now with this pen drive you can install Windows in a computer or laptop.
IMPORTANT NOTE – Now you are thinking that I need to process so long. Direct pen could also be copied in the drive. Friends, this will not happen even if you do so you can not install Windows from that pen drive. To install Windows, you must create bootable pen drive.
READ MORE POST :- How to fix A required CD / DVD drive device driver